Easy Delicious Ham and Cheddar Pie for your dinner recipe at home. Make this recipe for your recipe list every week.
- 2 cans of condensed cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup of evaporated milk
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 cups of chopped ham
- 16 ounces of frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package of refrigerated pizza crust (10 0z)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Combine, soup, evaporated milk, sour cream and pepper in a large bowl. Add the ham and broccoli and mix well. Pour into the baking dish.
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut into 1 inch strips and arrange in a criss-cross pattern over the mixture. Bake casserole in the hot oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Serve at once.