Easy Gordon Ramsay’s Butter Chicken Dinner Recipe; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep Time : 20 minutes
Cook Time : 30 minutes
Total Time : 50 minutes
Yield : 4
- 800g boneless and skinless chicken, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 ½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 cloves
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garam masala. It can be mixed with Indian spices
- ½ teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1½ tablespoons ghee. It can be replaced by unsalted butter, melted.
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala combined with the Indian spices
- 1 cardamom pod, lightly crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed finely
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4cm ginger, peeled and chopped finely. The ginger is cut and divided into 2cm since it will be used in different process.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1tablespon chopped coriander for the garnish
- 40g unsalted butter
- 275 lemon puree
- 1 teaspoon hot chili powder for the flavor
- 75ml natural yoghurt
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil for brushing
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Pay attention to the ingredients since there are similar ingredients with different measure. The order in this instruction is based on the list.
- Prepare a bowl. Add the garlic, lemon juice, chili powder, salt, and ginger into the bowl and mix them well. Then, add the chicken and coat the chicken with the mixture. After that, chill them for around 30 minutes.
- Get another bowl. Then, mix yoghurt, cumin, turmeric, and the garam masala.
- Add the seasoned chicken to these yoghurt mixtures and coat each pieces of chicken. Chill the chicken and cover it for around 4 hours.
- Prepare your oven and set it to the 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then, place the marinated chicken on the tray and bake them for around 10 minutes.
- After that, use the oil to brush the chicken and turn the chicken over. Bake again for another 10 minutes.
- For the sauce, get a pan to heat the butter or ghee. Add also the ginger and garlic. Fry them for some moment until you get the fragrance and then add the cardamom, garam masala, cloves, coriander, chili powder, and turmeric.
- Stir them well while frying the ingredients of sauce for around 2 minutes. Once the good aroma appears, add the tomato puree and lemon juice. Cook them for some minutes.
- After that, add the chicken pieces to the sauce and cook them together. Make sure that the chicken is coated well by the sauce.
- For the last part, add the butter and cream to the coated chicken. Once the sauce is smoother. Add more seasoning when it is needed.
- Serve the dish with the coriander as the garnish.