Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 20 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Total time : 35 minutes
Yield : 6 servings
- 2 packages of Yakisoba Noodles (cook it with no need to use the spices, then drain it)
- 8 oz cabbage, sliced
- 2 oz celery, cut thinly
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp oyster sauce
- For the first step to make this dish, you need to prepare the vegetables. Moreover, prepare your knife then take the onions, celery, and cabbage. Slice them thinly and evenly as thin sliced vegetables is the key to make the dish even more appetizing.
- Secondly, prepare your stove and pan. If you have a wok at home, it is suggested to use wok instead. A wok can perform better when it is used in high heat. Moreover, it is a good choice for fast cooking as well. Wok has angled sides. It help the wok to get its surface for browning fast. Thus, it can speed up the cooking process.
- Heat the pan or wok in medium high heat. When it is high enough, put the oil in the pan. You can turn the heat and set it higher. When the oil is hot enough, you can add the veggies.
- Cook them for some minutes. Sauté them until they are caramelized a little bit. Continue cooking and let it caramelized for more.
- When it has caramelized a lot but do not overcook and let it burnt, you can add the noodles. Toss them together. The most important thing in this recipe is the Yakisoba noodle. The texture and flavor of this noodle is perfect for this dish.
- Now, you can start to season this dish. Add the oyster sauce and the soy sauce.
- For making this dish even more delicious, you can enjoy it together with Panda Express Mushroom Chicken.