Easy Delicious Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta Dinner Recipes
Serves: 4 Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces of linguine pasta
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound of zucchini
- Kosher salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 5 ounces of fresh goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- Wash and slice the zucchini in half. Slice each half into small half-moon slices, fairly thin. Crumble the goat cheese into a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and reserve 1 cup of the water. Return the pasta to the cooking pot and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the zucchini and some salt and pepper. I would add just a little for now because you’ll be adding more later. Cook the zucchini over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until any liquid evaporates. Stir in the chopped garlic and cook for another minute or so to blend the flavors.
- Keeping back 2 Tablespoons, add the goat cheese to the pasta and stir in the cup of reserved water. Add a little more salt and pepper and stir until creamy. Taste to see if you would like more salt or pepper.
- Serve the pasta topped with the zucchini, lemon zest and the remaining 2 Tablespoons of goat cheese along with some fresh bread and a light dessert for a healthy and filling meal!