There are many kinds of vegetables that can be made into delicious salads. One of them is broccoli. This vegetable is delicious and so healthy for its rich nutrients. With great dressing and other ingredients, the salad can be tastier. Moreover, broccoli has nice texture. In case you cannot eat the raw food, just easily cook it in the boiling water for a minute then pour the cooled water to stop cooking process. It will make sure you get cooked broccoli without losing the texture. Let’s check the recipe below.
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 5 minutes
Refrigerate time : 1 hour
Total time : 1 hour 20 minutes
Yield : 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 8 cups broccoli, cut into smaller sizes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup red onion, cut into dices
- ½ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Get a medium bowl.
- Put the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar into the bowl. Add also the seasonings and whisk them together until they are fully mixed. This will be the dressing mixture.
- Get a larger bowl.
- Add the other ingredients including the broccoli, sunflower seeds, bacon bits, cranberries, onion, and cranberries. Then, pour the mixed dressing into the ingredients and mix them, so the broccoli and other ingredients are coated in the dressing.
- Do not forget to refrigerate them before serving. It is not only for resting the salad, but it is also to make sure the dressing is fully absorbed into the ingredients that give better and richer taste. Refrigerating the dish can also give the fresher taste.
- Serve it and you can combine it with other dishes.